Honeywell is pleased to announce the launch of the Dolphin™ CK65 Rugged Mobile Computer
Based on Honeywell’s Mobility Edge™ Android™ platform, the CK65 is a rugged, powerful, workhorse computer designed to streamline and error- proof warehouse and manufacturing work for two full shifts without a battery change.
It is a refresh of Honeywell’s very popular CK3X and CK3R mobile computers. It is unique in that it:
• Withstands multiple 2.4 meter (8 ft) drops to concrete across temperature and
exceeds 2,000 1.0 m (3.3 ft) tumbles
• Reduces your investment with its backward compatibility to the accessories of
the CK3X and CK3R computers
• Provides physical keys for use cases where data entry impacts productivity and
a large and bright screen for future all-touch operation
• Extends the useful life by supporting Android releases through Android R and providing extended security updates beyond that
• Enables customers to minimize IT support cost associated with application development, certification, and support due to the common platform used in all Mobility Edge products
ABOUT THE CK65
The Android-based CK65 offers all the advantages of Honeywell’s Mobility Edge platform – including the ability to accelerate provisioning, application certification, and deployment across the enterprise.
The CK65 is upgradable to Android R and features extended security update support to maximize return on customer investment and provide a lower overall TCO (Total Cost of Ownership). The device’s advanced enterprise configuration and software support tools also simplify frequently repeated tasks such as unit setup and distribution of security and software updates.
Modernizing the popular ergonomic design of the CK3X /R model, the rugged CK65 mobile computer features a fast processor, advanced network connectivity, and enhanced 1D/2D scanning plus extended battery life lasting over 18 hours to keep workers connected and productive throughout multiple shifts.
The CK65 computer is rated to IP64, can withstand multiple 2.4 meter (8 ft) drops to concrete across temperatures and exceeds 2,000 1.0 m (3.3 ft) tumbles. The large, vivid 10 cm (4 in) touchscreen display can be read easily indoors and used with finger, glove, or stylus, making it ideal for warehouse, manufacturing, and other challenging environments.
Contact us to learn more about the product!